Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where PCs Go To Die

There are few things more terrifying to someone who's underemployed than being temporarily without a cell phone and without a reliable computer/Internet connection. Both happened to me last week and are to blame for my lack of recent posts. But as of today, I have no more excuses (except for an Internet connectivity problem that two visits from Comcast technicians have failed to fix).

After three fantastically crap experience with PC laptops, I took the plunge and bought a MacBook today, and I haven't looked back. This bite-sized wonder is about to transform me into the consumer Apple marketers have been targeting for years and I don't mind at all. And in the next few days I promise to come back and document the journey, but in the meantime I need to go and search my hard drive for Justin Long. He must be around here somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment